Popular Tags: [View All]
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the delta flyer considered a shuttle? I can't remember. I'd it is, the fleet isn't legal by the standard substrates fleet build as you can only have one shuttle or fighter per carrier ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt I
msg tools
mbmbmb
Switch the delta flyer out the NX-01 and use systems upgrade to get your tech slot. Points should be just about similar with similar maneuverability

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Plummer
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
Maybe even a bit cheaper, with a free EHP as well...
Enterprise NX-01 [16]
- William T. Riker 7 (Captain) [4]
- Upgraded Phasers [3]
- Systems Upgrade [2]
- - Unimatrix Shielding [5]
- Seven of Nine [5]
- Hikaru Sulu [3]
- Enhanced Hull Plating [0]
Ship Total: 38 SP

Fleet Total: 38 SP

Generated by Utopia
http://kfnexus.github.io/staw-utopia/

I took a guess as to which Riker, but point wise, it shouldn't matter.

Comparatively, the Delta Flyer(which is a shuttle) has 3 more shields, 1 more attack, 1 less hull, and one less Evasion than the NX-Enterprise. It can also turn around a bit faster, but lacks some higher speed maneuvers the NX-01 has.

If You are willing to take a -1 to the captain skill, Erik Pressman as admiral for 2 points would not be a terrible add, and it brings the totals to the same point. It would make use of that free EHP while you still have shields, anyway.

Admiral Hayes, for 3 points(bringing your total to the even 130) would also be a good choice. +1 Captain skill, and makes nearby ships better as an action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.