Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Bender
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On September 29th I played a game of TM, placed an order for the game plus Dragon and Flagon directly through Stronghold the next day. I immediately received a receipt from PayPal but have heard nothing at all from Stronghold in the two weeks since. I sent a message through the Stronghold website a week ago and have also had no response.

Now I understand Steven runs a solo operation and that Essen Spiel is just wrapping up, but I am anxious that with the long delay I'm going to get an out of stock response. Which given that I ordered the game within a day or two of release would REALLY irritate me. Especially since I specifically chose to order direct from Stronghold (to get him the full MSRP) rather than from one of several different online retailers. Has anyone ordered directly from Stronghold before? Should I be worried about the long delay? I'm good at delayed gratification, so I'm not too upset about the amount of time in general, this just seems very long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorik
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
How sticky is your ZOC?
mbmbmbmbmb
He might have been on the road already if you asked last weekend.
Let's hope you get your game asap and that there will be plenty of games to buy when it hits the market here in Europe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.