$15.00
$20.00
$5.00
Chuck Goodwin
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Good afternoon,

We started playing the game recently and I had a question, we uncovered a room the spiral staircase that sates for 2 movement you can to go any "landing" in the house. Does this mean that you can also go from any landing to this room tile? or is just a 1 way from this room to a landing only?

Thanks
Chuck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It clearly tells you how you can use it. If it doesnt say it is connected to every landing for the purposes of moving to it, you shouldnt assume it is. And if you are at a landing, moving to another is achievable in threr moves anyway (your way would cost three. one to move to spiral staircase, plus two to move to any landing)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Goodwin
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Good afternoon,

I am not sure the question was clear.

There is a new room tile that can go into the roof, upper or ground floor called Spiral Staircase.

The room tile states "you may spend 2 spaces of movement to move to any landing"

so you go way off somewhere on the upper floor, find this stair case and for 2 movement you can be in say the basement landing.

now, since there is a a stair case on the roof that lets you go to the basement (or any landing), could you also go from any landing back to the spiral staircase tile? if so, could it cost you 2 moves as the tile says, or would it be free like normal landing move, or is this a 1 way tile that goes form the stairs to the landing only?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Luvaas
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I read it as a one way trip to any landing for 2 movement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Greenman
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I agree with Ryan. It's one way. You can go from there to any landing for two movement points, but not from any landing to the spiral staircase. That doesn't make much sense realistically, but that's just what happens in a haunted house.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.