Subject: What with the enemy tiles ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sven Van Roeyen
Belgium
Ekeren
flag msg tools
mb
Do I just need one tile per enemy ( and color ) ? Confused with both french and english tiles. Some tiles I have two but no french tile. For example e I have 2 dark demons , but only one pict warrior. But have 5 monies and 5 mummies.

Completely lost here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SvenVR73 wrote:
Do I just need one tile per enemy ( and color ) ? Confused with both french and english tiles. Some tiles I have two but no french tile. For example e I have 2 dark demons , but only one pict warrior. But have 5 monies and 5 mummies.

Completely lost here.

It depends on the scenario. Each one specifies which colors (they match the bases). If no base color is specified, use the grey-bordered card. In some scenarios a single powerful unit can have multiple tiles in play, which means he can get activated more often.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Van Roeyen
Belgium
Ekeren
flag msg tools
mb
What about the pict warriors? I don't seem to have miniatures for them. I also don't see them mentioned in the contents even though they appear in multiple scenarios. I have one tile for them but no specific miniature.

I have to agree that the rule book could be a lot better with a decent content list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SvenVR73 wrote:
What about the pict warriors? I don't seem to have miniatures for them. I also don't see them mentioned in the contents even though they appear in multiple scenarios. I have one tile for them but no specific miniature.

I have to agree that the rule book could be a lot better with a decent content list.

Pict Warriors use the same minis, just with a different base color to differentiate them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spiers 101
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
The king pledge on kickstarter has the warrior miniatures otherwise as said you need to use the basic picts with the base markers to identify as being different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig K
msg tools
The picts with two-handed hammers were a stretch goal for everyone meant to represent the warriors. Retail version just use the standard pict mini with a colored base. Did you receive the Hammer picts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Elliker
Switzerland
flag msg tools
They only included French tiles for those figures with names that may be translated (at least for most). Thus, you can relatively easy sort out the French ones. However, having sorted mine, I still counted 62 tiles in the core box (i.e without Strech goals) instead of the listed 60 on the back and I have not yet figured out what two tiles are superfluous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Scala
Belgium
Hannut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was asking myself the same question... I just read all your answers, but I don't understand... is it still possible to have 2 tile of the same enemy with the same stats and color on the book of Skelos? Like two mummies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thejameskiller wrote:
I was asking myself the same question... I just read all your answers, but I don't understand... is it still possible to have 2 tile of the same enemy with the same stats and color on the book of Skelos? Like two mummies?

Yes. The 2nd scenario (Hunting the Tigress) does exactly this with the demon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Scala
Belgium
Hannut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oh, ok. So I'll sort them by language and stock the one I don't need somewhere else. Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
they used some of the tiles for both languages, for examples "Pirates" works for french and english, that's why they did not print those twice.
Or put differently, you can't sell the french ones because you don't have a complete game

Then some monsters (demons for examples) or heroes (Baal Pteor) have multiple tiles because they could be in the river multiple times, to make them act more often (for less of a cost). Other than that all tiles have borders with different colors that are mirrored with the colored clips. Not enemy types have all colors though!

i hope this helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Scala
Belgium
Hannut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Loig wrote:
i hope this helps

Very! Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vasilis xiradakis
Greece
THESSALONIKI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
thejameskiller wrote:

Not the 2nd but the 1st (The Key of Kuthchemes with Zaporavo) and the 2nd (In The Name Of Ibis with Dark demon) of the extra scenarios

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vasilis wrote:
sgbeal wrote:
thejameskiller wrote:

Not the 2nd but the 1st (The Key of Kuthchemes with Zaporavo) and the 2nd (In The Name Of Ibis with Dark demon) of the extra scenarios

Hunting the Tigress does it too (via the Glory to Set event), and it is the 2nd scenario in the Overlord book laying in front of me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ya ya
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
Loig wrote:
they used some of the tiles for both languages, for examples "Pirates" works for french and english, that's why they did not print those twice.
Or put differently, you can't sell the french ones because you don't have a complete game

Then some monsters (demons for examples) or heroes (Baal Pteor) have multiple tiles because they could be in the river multiple times, to make them act more often (for less of a cost). Other than that all tiles have borders with different colors that are mirrored with the colored clips. Not enemy types have all colors though!

i hope this helps

if it's right, so why there is 1 "pict warrior" but "2 guerriers pictes" ?
why there is no "english warrior purple one" ?

And I'm confuse to know what title are "french double" or double because same name in english ("conan" for example)
And why there are a lot of title don't translated.

I'm waiting for a list of all we got and what is not necessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu Hatt
France
Brest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is actually really easy.
Just get rid (or at least put them somewhere else) of all the tiles that are "explicitly" in the language you do not use, keep the rest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
presicely, and also, the in the latest KS update (I think) there was a mention, that they did differetn colors on the french an english ones, so that you could in theory use both tiles in a game to make use more enemies. Also only the tiles in the addon/Stretch Goal box came with both languages. the one in the main box only came with the chosen box language...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.