Galaxy Defenders» Forums » General

Subject: Quick Question: Mission 1 & Xeno Alpha Appearance rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daly Gutierrez
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Unless I missed it, I didn't see it explicitly mentioned... but, when does the Xeno Alpha appear in Mission 1? When the Special Event card appears?

In the first "test" session that I did of Mission 1, I obviously missed this, since the Xeno Alpha stayed off the board (with it's Alien and Close Encounter cards)... never played.

Thanks, guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yves St-Denis
Switzerland
Basel
BS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Have a look at page 12 of the Storybook: When event card A comes out, you just have to follow the instructions under the section "Special event cards effects". It explains what to do with the Xeno Alpha, and where to place the Close Encounter Card #8, which you had put aside with the Xeno Alpha card at the start of the game.

He's a tough one to kill! Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daly Gutierrez
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Wow... now I feel stupid. Trying to follow the suggestion to not look ahead at future missions, I never looked past Page 11 (as I thought it was the final page for Mission 1). modest

Thanks, Yves!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yves St-Denis
Switzerland
Basel
BS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
r0b0ty wrote:
Thanks, Yves!

My pleasure!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.