$30.00
$5.00
$20.00
$15.00
Michael B
Germany
flag msg tools
I'm just trying to follow the set-up of the game. In the content is says (and there actually are) 8 "facility under construction" tokens (yellow ones, in German called Entwicklungsmarker), but on the example set-up picture and also from the description you need 9 of those.
It says (translation from German rules): "Facility under construction tokens should be placed on all free action fields". But those buildings have nine free spaces.

I just looked up the English rules from the kickstarter page and there is one free space left on the greenhouse (i.e., 2 tokens instead of three).

So, is there a token missing or are the rules wrong and I leave one empty space for the greenhouse?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Benson
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's another forum thread that I believe is about the same issue. I didn't see any definitive answers there but they might still come.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are actually more than one other forum thread on this issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RedImp Games
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Lopura wrote:
I'm just trying to follow the set-up of the game. In the content is says (and there actually are) 8 "facility under construction" tokens (yellow ones, in German called Entwicklungsmarker), but on the example set-up picture and also from the description you need 9 of those.
It says (translation from German rules): "Facility under construction tokens should be placed on all free action fields". But those buildings have nine free spaces.

I just looked up the English rules from the kickstarter page and there is one free space left on the greenhouse (i.e., 2 tokens instead of three).

So, is there a token missing or are the rules wrong and I leave one empty space for the greenhouse?

During the game preparation we do not place the upgrade token on the first action field from the left in the Greenhouses. That spot remains empty, and the upgrade tokens are placed only on the second and third field.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.