Subject: Questions on terrible beasts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcel Agsten
Germany
flag msg tools
Hi there,

After reading the rules I got some questions:

1. When / how do you get grevious wounds. Rules state, that "some terrible beasts" deal g.w. Do they deal this in general or only in certain circumstances?

2. Can you rebuild a Tower after it was destroyed? My guess is yes.

3. Rules stare, when a tower gets destroyed, you erase the whole tower, except for the blackened spaces. Do they mean the spaces with an X? I couldnt find any blackened spaces in towers sauron

Thanks in advance and sorry for my writing. English is not my mothertongue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hayes
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cometothenerdside wrote:
1. When / how do you get grevious wounds. Rules state, that "some terrible beasts" deal g.w. Do they deal this in general or only in certain circumstances?

Terrible Beasts with the Cruel nature deal grievous damage. You determine a Terrible Beast's nature the first time you encounter it (rules page 4).

cometothenerdside wrote:
2. Can you rebuild a Tower after it was destroyed? My guess is yes.

Yes you can.

cometothenerdside wrote:
3. Rules stare, when a tower gets destroyed, you erase the whole tower, except for the blackened spaces. Do they mean the spaces with an X? I couldnt find any blackened spaces in towers sauron

I think that's a mistake in the rules. I went back and looked through and I couldn't find any other mention of blackening spaces in the tower construction grid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Agsten
Germany
flag msg tools
Thanks for the fast answers. The paragraph about blackened spaces in towersis found on the bottom of page 8. I guess I will cross it out of my copy.

Just to be perfectly clear: When a tower is destroyed, everything gets erased, even the spaces marked with x?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hayes
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that's correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Coppedge
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Black Canyon wrote:
Yes, that's correct.

Oh! I had that wrong, too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.