Subject: Adding figures and minis from other games into Z:BP? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello,

I love Z:BP, and I was wondering if some people have managed to add more monsters and figures from other games into this game (with fan-made rules/cards I guess) ?
For example, adding other CMON figures like from Arcadia Quest, Ninja All Stars, etc, or from other game series like Battlelore, DnD and whatnot, and transforming them into new heroes or new monsters that help the evil necromancers..?

The issue here would be that the size and graphic style of those figures would match the ones of Z:BP.

I know there will be a new non-zombie game, aka Massive Darkness, coming up in 6 months or a year, and I will ask the same question about adapting new figures ( ), but in the meantime, I'd like to do that with Z:BP, even if that means losing a bit of the undead theme.

Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
theres afew games you could add minis to BP from..Descent...D&D adventure games..and I'm sure lots of others.. as you say needs cards etc for it..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Whapham
United States
Sunbury
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to cross-breed Z:BP with Imperial Assault...
Imagine the Rebels landing on a planet infested with the undead and having to survive until help arrives... Only catch? The help in question is the Empire...
I think it'd work...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:
theres afew games you could add minis to BP from..Descent...D&D adventure games..and I'm sure lots of others.. as you say needs cards etc for it..

I edited my 1st message: the size of the figures needs to match the figures of Z:BP, as it wouldn't be very nice to have a zombie walker as tall as a dark knight figure from another game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try searching razorwing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
QorDaq H'Nter
msg tools
tlhIngan QujwI'
badge
vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
mbmbmbmbmb
kakuuuu wrote:
Hello,

I love Z:BP, and I was wondering if some people have managed to add more monsters and figures from other games into this game (with fan-made rules/cards I guess) ?

...Snip...

Thanks for the help!

Don't forget this handy tool, Z:BP Book of the Dead.

Lots of ideas there for "Types" of monsters, the minis are just some suggestions, but you could use any mini really.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The little plastic guys from Candyland would be cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
QorDaq wrote:
kakuuuu wrote:
Hello,

...Snip...

Thanks for the help!

Don't forget this handy tool, Z:BP Book of the Dead.

Lots of ideas there for "Types" of monsters, the minis are just some suggestions, but you could use any mini really.

Wow, that's what I was looking for, many thanks!

By the way, do you know where I would be able to buy figures like these piece by piece? Or CMON figures.

What is Candyland? I made a quick search but found nothing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Slade
msg tools
mbmb
I added in some wraiths, spiders, fell bats, wolf riders, armoured skeletons and vampires from my Warhammer army which worked pretty well. The foreign language cards with the extra boxes work well for adding in new rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am a bit afraid of warhammer figures, as they are a bit fragile compared to zombicide figures. Moreover, are they the same height? I thought warhammer figures were a bit smaller.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.