4 Posts

Small World» Forums » Rules

Subject: 3 player map edge terrain rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mr mr
msg tools
Hello,
I'm sure I've read it somewhere but I can't find it.

Are the bottom two centre terrains, mountain and forest, joined and the hill terrain above not on the edge or is the hill terrain on the edge making the mountain and forest not adjoining?

It's quite a badly designed part of the map, tbh.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chucklepie wrote:
Hello,
I'm sure I've read it somewhere but I can't find it.

Are the bottom two centre terrains, mountain and forest, joined and the hill terrain above not on the edge or is the hill terrain on the edge making the mountain and forest not adjoining?

It's quite a badly designed part of the map, tbh.

Thanks.

The two are touching and the hill is NOT on the edge. It seems quite clear to me. You have a complete border around the Hill region and it is not touching the edge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
It certainly could have been drawn up to be more obvious, but that hills terrain is definitely NOT touching the edge. And those forest and mountain regions are adjacent, even if just by a little.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilbert Kiemeneij
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
3P Board
On the south border, the right hand mountain is adjacent to the forest region.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.