Subject: So any anyone played it in Essen? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jari H.
Finland
Satakunta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So anyone took a second to visit booth? Anyone played or watched it played?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yes I did. Watched a group playing it for 15min or ao.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
playswithfriends wrote:

And?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McThorn
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Geoff wrote:
playswithfriends wrote:

And?

Inquiring minds want to know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam "Rolling Solo" Smith
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
Play or interested in the growing world of solo play? Check out youtube.com/RollingSolo
mbmbmbmbmb
Soooo...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
more to the point..when are we going to see this shipping to us backers!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
And what? What exactly are you hoping for? It's a mini game. The few minis that were there looked great. A bit smaller than I hoped. The board was the demo board that we already know. Cards are cards and dice are dice. The people looked like they had fun. It seemed to be a tough fight. Fighting mechanic is known from the rulebook and overall this is a co-op game with minis, maps and dices. If the feeling of playing a whole campaign will be good... who knows. At least I'm not able to tell that from a short demo game. Sorry, no real news, just the confirmation that it looks and feels as good as already said in several threads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian C
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Anyone else played it or watched it played at Essen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
playswithfriends wrote:
And what? What exactly are you hoping for? It's a mini game. The few minis that were there looked great. A bit smaller than I hoped. The board was the demo board that we already know. Cards are cards and dice are dice. The people looked like they had fun. It seemed to be a tough fight. Fighting mechanic is known from the rulebook and overall this is a co-op game with minis, maps and dices. If the feeling of playing a whole campaign will be good... who knows. At least I'm not able to tell that from a short demo game. Sorry, no real news, just the confirmation that it looks and feels as good as already said in several threads.

Geez there's no need to be snarky. Why even post that you saw it if you're going to act all annoyed when asked follow up questions? Do you really think people were just wanting to know if you played it without any further information?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sorry, didn't want to be snarky. I assumed there is a specific question and perhaps I could have answered it.

Unfortunately there was not much to see at Essen. I backed the game and hoped for more info but everything I saw was already known from the internet.

So, please read my answer like this:
1. If you fear the game is worse than you assume from internet resources, than I would say, no, it isn't.
2. If you hope the game is much better than you know from the internet, I can't confirm that.
3. If you have a specific question, maybe I can answer it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel B
Sweden
Umeå
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
did it seem heavy? some early voters have voted in a 3.60 on the games main page here on bgg.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
There is another current thread talking about this. I think, if you already played other dungeon crawlers you get the main idea very quickly. All the details seem to be a lot to learn but it seems it's not necessary that everyone in the group knows them. In Essen, the demo guy explained only the rough idea and they started playing. He was explaining things when they were encountered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.