Barcelona: The Rose of Fire» Forums » General

Subject: Card size rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danilo Basarić
Serbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, is there any info on the size of the cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Tebo
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just measured the cards (bought game at Essen Spiel) and they are 73.5mm x 91mm. I couldn't find sleeves to fit them at Essen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo Basarić
Serbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked the guys at Devir booth, what the card size was, and nobody knew

One of them checked the cards at nearby UltraPro stand, and it was something like 70+ x 91.

I bought two packs of Swan sleeves to try which one will fit. 70x92 had good height but it was too narrow. The other one did fit, and it was 75x110("Custom made for Hoity Toity")/160 sleeves per pack. Only thing left to do is to shorten them...

The other one that might fit (didn't try that one) was SWAN 74x105 80 sleeves per pack.

This really is weird card size, and nobody has it, not even Make Them Last and they had sleeves for Cosmic Encounter Aliens!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Tebo
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I could not find any sleeves online either that would fit. They need to be something like 74mm x 92mm. I think they'll have to be specially made for the game. Has anyone done this through Swan? Or is it the publisher who has to order them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo Basarić
Serbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
boombar wrote:
The other one did fit, and it was 75x110("Custom made for Hoity Toity")/160 sleeves per pack. Only thing left to do is to shorten them...

I bought these. I'll send you pictures later today in a couple of days.

Anyway, here they are:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ran Carnelaine
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
74 x 105 from Swan also works, if you want the slightly thicker sleeves (still too long though).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.