United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
What are those!
badge
このていどだな、ね?
mbmbmbmbmb
I was trolling on FaceBook today on the Mythic Battles: Pantheon post and asked if there would be a cross over pack for Conan. This was a reply from a Monolith employee,

"Now, that's a great idea. And you'll find out very soon if we had the same one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clanggedin Silverbeard
United States
SALEM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am pretty sure they will offer some sort of crossover kit. I don't care about scenarios. I just need overlord tiles and character sheets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clanggedin wrote:
I am pretty sure they will offer some sort of crossover kit. I don't care about scenarios. I just need overlord tiles and character sheets.

And maps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Weren't we also promised crossover materials for Blood Rage miniatures?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
Weren't we also promised crossover materials for Blood Rage miniatures?

It was mentioned in another thread that that is part of the Nordheim expansion (which won't ship until "wave 2", 2017).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DancingFool wrote:
Clanggedin wrote:

And maps.

The recent Conan RPG Kickstarter included crossover maps for the Conan board game:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/modiphius/robert-e-howa...

i don't know if it's too late to order those maps directly from them. The crossover was the only reason i backed that project - just for more maps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
DancingFool wrote:
Clanggedin wrote:

And maps.

The recent Conan RPG Kickstarter included crossover maps for the Conan board game:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/modiphius/robert-e-howa...

i don't know if it's too late to order those maps directly from them. The crossover was the only reason i backed that project - just for more maps.

Oh, I know. I ordered those. I just meant that the biggest thing that would excite me about a MB crossover would be more maps for more scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felipe Bulhões
Brazil
flag msg tools
mb
everything on mythic battles pantheon looks compatible with conan, even the maps. I will not be surprised if they promise scenarios for all the maps and at least the core minis.

it will be funny, because we don't have scenarios for most of our SGs and addons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Orion
msg tools
I've been in Essen and talked to some of the devs there. One of them confirmed that Mythic Battles Material will be compatible with Conan. He was pretty excited about it (or was it just me?).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hobbs
United Kingdom
Aberdare
Rhondda Cynon Taff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look on the back of the rule book there is an advert for Mythic Battles which includes the text "Models and Boards compatible with the Conan game, including new adventures in Argos and Corinthia"

so its looking good for new ways to play Conan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To know more about this, you can check out this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Petersen
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
What are those!
badge
このていどだな、ね?
mbmbmbmbmb
First crossover stuff reveled on MBP kickstater. I am excited and disappointed all at the same time.

I was hoping for almost everything to have either a hero sheet or a OL tile for now we will have to be happy with 7 new heroes and 27 OL tiles

I am not sure if there will be more or if this is it.

Anyone else have a thought on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thatach wrote:
First crossover stuff reveled on MBP kickstater. I am excited and disappointed all at the same time.

I was hoping for almost everything to have either a hero sheet or a OL tile for now we will have to be happy with 7 new heroes and 27 OL tiles

I am not sure if there will be more or if this is it.

Anyone else have a thought on this?

I expect it's because of the costs. That and the fact it probably hasn't be play tested much in Conan. Imagine having to come up with a whole nother games worth of heroes and monsters to be used in a game not really intended for it. It's just fan service by Monolith, which is pretty cool of them I think. I'll take whatever they offer and be happy.

Also, that's a wicked winged ape they have up in the crossover.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.