Popular Tags: [View All]
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the link the the Play-By-Forum waiting list set up by N/A

I suggest that moderators also post in this thread when they start a new game, to (a) help keep things up to date and (b) keep this thread on top of the Active list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great idea - the Arkham Horror PBF games started backing up quite a bit and did something similar, so it's nice to have somewhere to register details and interest in SotM, rather than a quick scramble for every new game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm taking names for PBF #86 here: PBF #86: Harbinger of Doom (Completed)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I updated the waiting list, removing those players that got into my game. Feel free to add yourself back to the list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen McCabe
msg tools
Taking names for PBF#89

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Take Walker
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PBF 90 is open and waiting for names. Priority given to waitlist (already contacted), newbies, and people not already in games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atomic Robo
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just poking this to remind people, especially mods. When you start a game or finish one, make sure your information on here is up to date. Mods remind your players to add their new game when they start up and to move to the bottom of the list. If the game is over, they need to modify their entry so that it no longer lists a completed game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Take Walker
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PBF 94 is up! Priority given to waiting list, newbies, those without games, and everyone else, in that order!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.