Hide
3 Posts

Single Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: The very essentials of the game. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
123123 123123
msg tools
Got it for free. A single card. Nomen est omen.

What does this card look like? The picture you can see in the "Images" section of BoardGameGeek shows you the face of that single card. The backside has the rules (French only of course). So there is no box or anything. Just this one card. That's all this game consists of.

Again, this card is the complete game. Okay, that's very interesting. Now is gameplay also interesting?

Well, what the game wants you to do is, put this card in front of your mouth and let your opponents guess whether you're smiling while you're holding it there. Correct guesses are rewarded, wrong guesses are sanctioned. That's basically it. Any comments?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
XXX123XXX wrote:
Any comments?

Only that you got the rules upside down: The other players see whether you "smile" or not (i. e. whether the card shows a happy or sad face), and you have to guess "your mood" according to what the others signal to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
123123 123123
msg tools
PunTheHun wrote:
XXX123XXX wrote:
Any comments?

Only that you got the rules upside down: The other players see whether you "smile" or not (i. e. whether the card shows a happy or sad face), and you have to guess "your mood" according to what the others signal to you.

Interesting game!!! It clearly shows that my knowledge of French (see above) is poor .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.