Subject: New Rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rainer Nehuis
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the Spiel in Essen this year the game was explained with different rules from the rules posted here.
They said, the designer changed some tings (mainly concerning the "Put Servants" phase).

When will we see the latest rules here?

Can't wait...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Nehuis
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.
Chinese and (kind of) English on the same sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
enes kadioglu
Turkey
izmir
bayrakli
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please prepare new rulebook with more examples.Game is good but Rulebook is terrible! i am sure i played something wrong in the game but even i enjoyed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jianjun ma
China
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nehu wrote:
At the Spiel in Essen this year the game was explained with different rules from the rules posted here.
They said, the designer changed some tings (mainly concerning the "Put Servants" phase).

When will we see the latest rules here?

Can't wait...

Hi nebu,I'm the guy who explained the rule to you at the Spiel,I just got back in China for a week and don't have much time to surf the website.I'll contact the designer ASAP and ask him to update the rule.Now he may be working on it.Stay tuned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Nehuis
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer.

I wrote a german version of the rule book, but used pictures from the version here on BGG.
Am I permitted to load up my version here?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jianjun ma
China
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If everything works fine,we'll have a new rule next week,for now please have a little patience and I'll ask the designer about the german version,I believe it won't be a problem.Thank you for your effort!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luish Moraes Coelho
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I plan on doing the same for portuguese. Just waiting for doubts to be clarified and the new possibilities coming on next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Engelbrecht-Gollander
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fenghuoma wrote:
If everything works fine,we'll have a new rule next week,for now please have a little patience and I'll ask the designer about the german version,I believe it won't be a problem.Thank you for your effort!

Any news on a new version?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Nehuis
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting...

snore angry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Engelbrecht-Gollander
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah would be cool with an update on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.