Mystery! Motive for Murder» Forums » Rules

Subject: Game 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Seavey
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
My kids and I are playing this for the first time. W are on game two. We have two questions.

1. Does the person that the "2d body" is placed on still score for their relationship to "the body"?

2. END OF A CASE "The case ends when all the tiles have been played, OR when a player has played all of his/her interview cubes, OR there are no remaining empty spaces."

Uh, (in a three player game) that's ALWAYS going to be when the first player runs out of interview tokens, leaving the other two players with one less turn. Is this perhaps mis-stated? Wouldn't it make sense to play until all tiles are played or ALL players run out of interview tokens???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emspace
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Late response, I know.

1. Yes, it sounds as though the 2nd victim can still be scored as a potential suspect for the first body.

2. Perhaps you have an older version of the rules. The rules in thee file posted on BGG states:

Quote:
END OF A CASE
A case ends when the tile deck is exhausted and all players have placed all of their tiles or have used all of their interview markers. Note: Keep playing tiles after there are none left to draw.

I interpret that to mean the end of the round when all the players have played their turns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.