Subject: The First World War Module 1 for War in Europe rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
R Thor Wagner
Canada
Scarborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
No one wants to mess with an irate aquatic rodent!! Angry Beavers Clan of Canada
badge
FIOR GO BAS
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I remember reading a post a while back about this and someone suggest in the thread that a 'fix' for the game would be to use 2 or 3 copies of Guns of August counters instead of the counters supplied with the module. I cannot fins that thread/post and was wondering if anyone else remembers seeing it, or, is the author and could GM me with the details.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Lawson
United States
Rutland
Vermont
flag msg tools
Boston Redsox
badge
New England Patriots!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think its worth "fixing" a bad, broken game. Biggest disappointment I can remember back in the SPI days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Kallio
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not precisely what you asked about, but several years ago my friends and I played using the Guns of August counters (1 set) and the WIE First World War Module 1 maps. I made additional counters for the Turkish forces in the Near East and for both the Russians and Turks in the Caucasus. We limited stacking to 1 corps + 1 division or support unit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.