Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd have no problems with this:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/30118...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Is Trump, sniff, going to, sniff, take the test, sniff, too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
"32 inches of Plexi....for your pleasure"
mbmbmbmb
What a desperate idiot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:

And the descent into madness continues
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
What a desperate idiot.

As is their way, it's half-smart. When the Dems laugh at it as absurdly silly, they can immediately go into "WHAT IS SHE HIDING??!"

Edit: The half comes from the fact that everyone will still be laughing out them beyond the cultists.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:

What other distracting irrelevancies would you have no problem with? Trump should just show up prepared to actually discuss policies in a meaningful way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump does realize that a "drug test" doesn't mean you try to identify where the cocaine came from, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
whats he going to do if she retaliates and askes all candiates have to have a mental health checkup - he'd be commited.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw the headline and thought it was a way to try and dredge up her health again. But no... it's about recreational drugs.

Good night on a stick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
I saw the headline and thought it was a way to try and dredge up her health again. But no... it's about recreational drugs.

Good night on a stick.

It actually helps to think of Trump as projecting 100% of the time. Extreme Vetting, the Bill Clinton referendum he wants, all of it -- and now this.

His whole campaign is a cry for help.

Edit: it's also a bit of a dark realization, but an honest one: there is no floor to Trump. His ego's been mortally wounded. It's going to be like this until he loses, and even then he won't go away for a while..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:

Good night on a stick.

Per the article is is about health; He's saying it's suspicious that she ran out of gas ala "She could barely reach her car.'"

I think it's also his 4th grader coming out; He's pulling a whole bunch of 'I know you are but what am I'

*Responding to several people noting his apparent lack of stamina in the 2 debates by claming that Clinton is the one with the REAL lack of stamina.

*Reacting to the jokes about his sniffles and coke by saying "Oh yeah, I'm willing to take a drug test, IS SHE?!?!"

As is Trumps way, it's pure reaction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump has a gallon of warm spewtum for brains.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
growlley wrote:
whats he going to do if she retaliates and askes all candiates have to have a mental health checkup - he'd be commited.

Cute.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or...

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-the-side-of-the-nose-itch-whi...

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/185770
Quote:

1. Nose touch: We have erectile tissues in our noses, which engorge with blood when we lie. This causes a tingling or itching sensation that requires a nose touch to satisfy.

2. Speech disturbances: When we lie, we force our brain to pretend that the lie is true, that the truth is a lie and simultaneously remember that the real truth is that each is the other. Are you confused? So is your brain when you lie.

Could just be he sniffs when he's lying under intense pressure. I don't recall seeing him sniff like that elsewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
Could just be he sniffs when he's lying under intense pressure. I don't recall seeing him sniff like that elsewhere.

Or, even Redstate commented on Trump's psychological projection. Maybe those sniffs are what immediately comes to mind. Maybe Hillary will show up with drug test kits and call him on it in the third debate.

Maybe opposition research has discovered that Hillary takes some medicine that voters would look on poorly--huge numbers of people take narcotic pain killers. But actually paying attention to opposition research just doesn't sound like Trump.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a drug test to determine if the microphone is broken?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:

It's called a mic check.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 8 27 Feb - 1 Mar 2015 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk Essex Games 27 Jul '15
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At this point, the chance of a false positive on a drug test appears higher than the chance of drug winning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:

It doubles as a colonoscopy, as the mike is close to his head, which is up his ass.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.