$30.00
$15.00
Philippe Keppens
Belgium
Meldert (Aalst)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The movement of the excavator ain't very clear to us:

1) does the excavator have to start on the topmost grey spot our can it be any of the grey spots?
2) What is backwards? We all saw different lines as what was backwards. Do we have to see the hexes as rows, or are the lines more diagonal? Can someone clarify (preferably with a picture)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Movement of excavator: some clarifications
Philippe,

I thought you were compiling questions in the one thread?

Cheers,
Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philippe Keppens
Belgium
Meldert (Aalst)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Professor wrote:
Philippe,

Cheers,
Joe

Why the hell would I put 5 (even 6 now) different questions in 1 thread? In this way it's very clear if you need to read a thread (aka I have the same rules question) or not (aka that part is clear for me)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael B
Germany
flag msg tools
1. In the German rules it says it has to start at the top-most location (i.e., you have no choice). This also makes sense, because then you can see the next two. If it started on one of the other, you would see more tokens at the start of the game.

2. In the German rules it says, the distance to the hidden tokens must not increase. From my interpretation this means that if you can reach a hidden token within X steps, you may move the excavator to any place such that you can reach at least one hidden token in at least X steps. You must not move further away ... keeping the distance is fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pozman wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Philippe,

Cheers,
Joe

Why the hell would I put 5 (even 6 now) different questions in 1 thread? In this way it's very clear if you need to read a thread (aka I have the same rules question) or not (aka that part is clear for me)

Sorry, Philippe...didn't mean to anger you. Anyway, thanks for posing the questions...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lopura is correct, and this is mentioned in the English rules as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Poland
Tychy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You move the excavator towards hidden tokens, so You won't hinder yourself or other players. But once all tokens are uncovered You can move as You wish (at lest that was the case in our test plays).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.