Subject: Numbers on event cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philippe Keppens
Belgium
Meldert (Aalst)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have to remove certain event cards when playing in competitive mode? We draw an event that said to remove fuel on the mission card. That seemed pretty meaningless in competitive mode
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arjan vdS
Netherlands
Zoetermeer
Zuid Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We had the same experience. Turns out that the event cards contain a small number in the lower right corner that correspond with certain scenario numbers. It seems that only the event cards with number 0 should be used in Competitive mode (and in scenarios labeled 0).
Couldn't find that in the rulebook though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
philippe C.
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I know it's somewhere here on BGG but i can't find it... Why put 2 event cards in the deck for Round 1 ? There will be only 1 event in this round (turn 3) because we don't do event-meteo-energy in the first turn from the first round.

I'm right ? So only one event needed for the first round ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teik Chooi Oh
United Kingdom
Chorley
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not tried scenarios but indeed should only need 1 event in Turn 1. I suspect for economy of language, they stated to prepare 2 events per cycle, not bothering to clarify only 1 required in 1st cycle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.