Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan DeBardeleben
United States
Los Alamos
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Our copy came with a short letter from Queen saying they were sorry that this game became available on Amazon before KS backers got their copy. To compensate, please enjoy this copy of Roma. However, there was no Roma. I expected to see others here commenting on this - did you other backers get Roma in your box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Peterson
United States
St. Michael
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did not get a copy of Roma either. Just the letter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Try again later!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still waiting on my freaking games to arrive!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Lee
United States
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, at this point I would just like to get my game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott DeMers
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ullapool wrote:
Our copy came with a short letter from Queen saying they were sorry that this game became available on Amazon before KS backers got their copy. To compensate, please enjoy this copy of Roma. However, there was no Roma. I expected to see others here commenting on this - did you other backers get Roma in your box?

I received the same letter, but instead of Roma I received Fresco. I am sure they were just clearing out inventory that they had on hand. I am satisfied.

I also KSed Wallenstein which was similarly delayed. When they sent me that game, they also sent me Eketorp, which is a great game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Konieczny
Poland
Katowice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh. I didn't get any letter about any extra. It seems odd they were sending it only to some people.

I wonder if they just did it for the American backers due to shipping? I am from Europe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott DeMers
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I seem to recall that being the case. Was your delivery delayed until after it hit retail too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Konieczny
Poland
Katowice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly, I don't know, it was sent to my parents home and I picked it up just a few days ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kilo Force
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
I play with Red
badge
I play with Red
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in the USA. I received the same letter, but instead of Roma I received Fresco.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.