Hide
3 Posts

Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Best decks with 3 starter sets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Erledigt
msg tools
So i went to the essen fair and picked up AvsX, age of Ultron and Civil War for a great price. Now i want to introduce the game to some friends and i wanted to ask you guys, what are the best / most fun decks i can create out of these 3 packs for two players.
ty!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Fritz
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hmmmm...there are people WAY better at this than I am...

Maybe an Avengers Teamwatch team (http://dm.retrobox.eu/?view&cards=2x8aou;2x22cw;2x11aou;2x14...)?

2x Hawkeye: Clint
2x Wasp: Fashionista
2x Hulk: Bruce Banner
2x Iron Man: Genius
2x Falcon: Talks to Birds
2x Captain America: Star-Spangled Avenger
2x Beast: Mutate #666
2x Black Widow: Spy

Superhero Registration Act: Basic Action Card
Coordinated Strike: Basic Action Card

Get Hawkeye out, then field the others to trigger his teamwatch to ping away at blockers. Trigger Hulk's overcrush teamwatch as your big beat stick. Use Superhero Registration Act and Beast to get more dice out to roll in order to afford the expensive stuff...

Vs. a big beater team (http://dm.retrobox.eu/?view&cards=2x15cw;2x5cw;2x2cw;2x19avx...)?

2x Scarlet Spider: Redemption
2x Captain America: Freedom Fighter
2x Black Widow: Graduate of the Red Room
2x Storm: African Priestess
2x Rocket Raccoon: Big Flarkin' Gun
2x Spider-Man: Webslinger
2x Human Torch: Playing with Fire
2x Hulk: Jade Giant

Nasty Plot: Basic Action Card
Hulk Out: Basic Action Card

Use Nasty Plot to get extra dice to afford big units. Get out Cap and Scarlet Spider and let them spin themselves up before swinging in with them (ideally with Hulk Out). Bide your time with some of the cheaper units, especially Black Widow which will spin DOWN your opponents die so they're susceptible to Hulk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Erledigt
msg tools
thank you so much!!! we gonna try it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.