Popular Tags: [View All]
Raf Cordero
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you must spawn a guard in a player's space is that player instantly captured? If so, is that game over in a 1p game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Pricklefish
msg tools
designer
Hi Raf,

Game designer to the rescue here :-)

For the sologame you can indeed not be captured as there is no one to free you from your cell once captured.

The only advice I can give you is: don't end your round on a potential spawning point and also make sure your room doesn't rotate towards a potential spawning point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brokkel wrote:
Hi Raf,

For the sologame you can indeed not be captured as there is no one to free you from your cell once captured.

The only advice I can give you is: don't end your round on a potential spawning point and also make sure your room doesn't rotate towards a potential spawning point.

I hadn't thought about what constitutes a "spawning point" until now. There are only 4 minotaur spawning points: blue ring aligned with blue cell, red ring aligned with red cell, yellow ring aligned with yellow cell, and green ring aligned with green cell. It's a good idea to keep track of where these tiles are located.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Schneider
Germany
near Darmstadt
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brokkel wrote:
Hi Raf,

Sorry, that confuses me. If I enter a tile which spawns a minotaur, I don't get captured in the solo game? So I can safely move in there, spawn an enemy and move away without anything happening?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He means that yes, it is game over if you are captured when you are playing only a single character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.