Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is, IMHO, a rather egregious printing error with this version of the game. There is no zero spot in the bank. If I having exactly ten Vanu, the rulebook says I forced to convert this to 5VP, but where do I put my marker? If I put it it on the "1" space, I've gotten an extra Vanu for free. The first edition of the game has a zero spot on the bank, so I assume there is supposed to be one there, but this is very confusing without getting on BGG and looking at a picture of the old board.

Edit: This also bring up another question, are you allowed to spend your last vanu? Per above, there is no zero space to back my disc into.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Huynh
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a big red arrow from the roof to the 1 space. So just put your markers on the roof to mark having '0' vanu.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben O'Steen
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
katanan wrote:
There's a big red arrow from the roof to the 1 space. So just put your markers on the roof to mark having '0' vanu.

This was the assumption I made as well. You must be able to show 0 vatu, you can never have 10 vatu, and so, the top of the bank is 0.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark-Willem Dogterom
Netherlands
rotterdam
flag msg tools
Sparta Rotterdam
badge
the story of 1
mbmbmbmbmb
correct the top of the roof is 0 i demo'd this game for quined at essen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quined Games
Netherlands
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Correct, the roof of the bank depicts that you don't have any money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.