Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geoff Conn
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This local war gaming focused con is coming up, first weekend in November. I discovered this 3/4? Years back and have made it one of my yearly events to attend. It is not purely wargames though, there is always a contingent of nonwargamers given space and many of us like to take a break with an occasional nonwargame as well.

You will need to register at the site and login via a link on bottom of page to see the event schedule.

https://sites.google.com/site/bottoscon/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Len Zigante
Canada
Pitt Meadows
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll point out this event has become very popular over the past decade with people across Canada & the USA attending so space is definitely running out. This was the Facebook post Rob Bottos (the organizer) put out yesterday (Oct 17):

"Ok, we are currently at 115 registered attendees. 7 of these are 1 day passes. We can reasonably make space for 125 people in the main gaming area. So, please get your registrations in."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.