$60.00
$20.00
Samuel Wrencurt
msg tools
Hi,

I got a "Burning Ember" Treasure Item (give 5 HP to you or adjacent hero). I kept it for myself. Later I was knocked out and out of healing surges.

1. Could another hero take the Burning Ember off my knocked out hero?
2. Can you revive someone with Burning Ember?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GodRob
United States
Unionville
Virginia
flag msg tools
If you eat your burrito over a tortilla, anything that falls out will simply start building your next burrito!
badge
The first rule of chess club; Hide from fight club.
mbmbmbmbmb
1. I'm pretty sure there is no trading of treasures during the game, so no.

2. Yes, you can revive a knocked out hero with any healing, provided you follow any restrictions such as the adjacency you mentioned for Burning Ember. This will save them from using a healing surge at the start of their turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Corley

Utah
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robertg611 wrote:

The 'Wrath of Ashardalon' rulebook says, when you first slay a monster and the treasure card is drawn, you can pick any hero to give it to. After that you cannot trade it. I don't know if this rule is in 'Temple of Elemental Evil' or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GodRob
United States
Unionville
Virginia
flag msg tools
If you eat your burrito over a tortilla, anything that falls out will simply start building your next burrito!
badge
The first rule of chess club; Hide from fight club.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ted Smythe wrote:
robertg611 wrote:

The 'Wrath of Ashardalon' rulebook says, when you first slay a monster and the treasure card is drawn, you can pick any hero to give it to. After that you cannot trade it. I don't know if this rule is in 'Temple of Elemental Evil' or not.

It's the same in this game too, although it's restricted to Items and not just any treasure. You can trade items between adventures though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.