Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff White
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if another big box is going out or not, but it seems there are some very low cost for GW methods to add to this game.

1) any time new tzeenth model comes out...put an adversary card in the app. I like the additional creatures in the adventure book and would keep buying models to diversify the Silver Tower if stats were available.

2) smaller box (size of lost patrol) that is just new tiles, cards, and adventures for another setting. if GW doesn't want to commit to another big box...put some new dungeon tiles in a box, include new treasures and skills cards, and adversary undead cards. I'll go buy some undead models. Rinse repeat for other settings (skaven, khorne, nurgle, etc)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't seem GW has ever been about low cost. They have put out some reasonable priced mini sets, etc. though lately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff White
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm meaning this is low cost to them. they only need print some stuff on paper and cardboard...I'd then buy more AoS models.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aris da
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jack Hooligan wrote:
I'm meaning this is low cost to them. they only need print some stuff on paper and cardboard...I'd then buy more AoS models.

so you are willing to spend a fortune on a single game rather than buying a couple great new ones

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GW doesn't do cheap... always been very expensive..good quality cant deny that..but very expensive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:
GW doesn't do cheap... always been very expensive..good quality cant deny that..but very expensive.

OP already explained - he doesn't mean cheap to buy. He is suggesting it would be easy for GW to expand the game without huge cost to them.

Having said that, I just posted in another forum that Silver Tower in the UK is actually cheaper or the same price as many of the big offerings from CMoN and FFG. Also, the hero card pack seemed very reasonably priced for the options it gave the players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
tootz wrote:

OP already explained - he doesn't mean cheap to buy. He is suggesting it would be easy for GW to expand the game without huge cost to them.

Having said that, I just posted in another forum that Silver Tower in the UK is actually cheaper or the same price as many of the big offerings from CMoN and FFG. Also, the hero card pack seemed very reasonably priced for the options it gave the players.
Hi,Kevin.

wasn't saying they are ripping people off..just saying they are on the "pricey" side...always good quality and I agree with the hero card pack comment !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
tootz wrote:

Hi,Kevin.

wasn't saying they are ripping people off..just saying they are on the "pricey" side...always good quality and I agree with the hero card pack comment !

No worries. I didn't think you were claiming a "rip off." I just find it interesting that prices in general are getting high (especially where FFG is concerned), and GW prices don't seem quite so insane anymore. I remember when Space Hulk third came out at £75, and people were horrified. Now, in the UK, many FFG games now have a recommended selling price of £90.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
tootz wrote:
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
tootz wrote:

Hi,Kevin.

No worries. I didn't think you were claiming a "rip off." I just find it interesting that prices in general are getting high (especially where FFG is concerned), and GW prices don't seem quite so insane anymore. I remember when Space Hulk third came out at £75, and people were horrified. Now, in the UK, many FFG games now have a recommended selling price of £90.
yeah,cant argue there prices are going up.just been looking on ebay at prices for Z:black plague.. I'm thinking of selling mine with zombie bosses and a couple more packs..but been checking average prices out.some silly prices about now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.