Winter
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
How's does this work?

Here's the scenario that just happens:
Cave uses the ability on Soporific Spores on my Thief. I removed one of my permanent bonus from the board.

Now the chest I was told that it does not go to my unstashed tokens and just stays on my board. It also does not get added back to my bonus spots if I make it back to the entrance.

Can someone clarify how Soporific Spores affect the THEIF?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Token still counts for the total needed tokens to win, but no longer provides a bonus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winter
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Really...

I thought it would go back to my Unstashed Token section so I can stash it again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
High Frontier PBF #17 - Failing spaceward!
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mb
byronczimmer wrote:
Token still counts for the total needed tokens to win, but no longer provides a bonus.
This is correct.

There isn't a space on his board designated specifically for the spored tokens, so you can place them anywhere on or nearby it. Just make sure they don't get mistaken for other upgrades or treasures currently being carried.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.