$20.00
$15.00
Ken Lewis
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
I have wanted to have a neoprene play mat created for my game Giant Monster Rampage. The play mat would be a simple top down view of city blocks and streets. The art on the mat would just be streets/sidewalks (without cars or any other objects since those things would be represented by models if I choose to use them) and foundations where I would place my building blocks for the buildings.

To be a little more specific, there will be three 12" x 12" foundation blocks per side with 2 6" streets running between each foundation block. All of these features would be scaled for use with standard Hot Wheels/ Matchbox cars.

My question is how much would the art for such a play mat cost assuming the mat I need to print it out on is 4' x 4'?

Also, does anyone know where I can get affordable neoprene mats printed out at that size?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sonora
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Custom Sized Play Mat for links to places that do custom mats.

Depending on how realistic you want the art, you can probably do that yourself. Find a place to do the mat, find out how they want the file formatted, find some free textures of the appropriate resolution, and play around with Inkscape a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Lewis
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
HaNd_SoLo wrote:
Custom Sized Play Mat for links to places that do custom mats.

Depending on how realistic you want the art, you can probably do that yourself. Find a place to do the mat, find out how they want the file formatted, find some free textures of the appropriate resolution, and play around with Inkscape a bit.

I already tried that route. Wasn't coming out the way I wanted it to. That is why I am asking here.

I want something that is about as detailed as the Mantic mats for Mars Attacks or Walking Dead: All Out War.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.