Subject: Are action markers cleared at the end of a cycle? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philippe Keppens
Belgium
Meldert (Aalst)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's say I didn't provide medicine in a certain cycle, so one of my action marker (aka meeple) will be put in my hospital. But let's suppose I don't 'free' hem by paying the one time and I neither provide medicine this cycle. Will a second action pawn of me be placed in the hospital, or will he be cleared together with the medicine token I didn't provide?

Or to be short: will I in this case have 1 or 2 action markers in the hospital?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You must place one meeple in the infirmary from your supply. If you have no meeple in your supply you will take one of your meeples from the board and place in the infirmary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philippe Keppens
Belgium
Meldert (Aalst)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Evil_X wrote:
You must place one meeple in the infirmary from your supply. If you have no meeple in your supply you will take one of your meeples from the board and place in the infirmary.

So your answer to my question is: there will be 2 of my meeples in the infirmary afterwards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry I didn't read your question right the first time.
I would say yes, if you get affected by dicease again you would lose another meeple.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand that for each disease you don't address you put 1 action marker in the infirmary, and I don't think you get them back at the end of a cycle if you haven't paid the penalty to get them back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Poland
Tychy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blocked action markers don't return after cycle ends. They stay blocked till You pay appropriate cost (time or $).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.