Subject: Cards in Hand secret? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, so I know this might not be an issue often, especially since most cards on the mat are placed face-up. However, one of the workshop symbols lets you keep a card between turns. And it is possible to get a card from a face-down space on the mat.

How is this intended? Do you place all the cards face-up in front of you, or do you take them into your hand, and place the ones you have to / want to place, keeping any you are allowed to hidden in your hand?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
I won an Games for Geekgold Lottery with 0.09% Chance of winning. You sure you wanna mess with me?
mbmbmbmbmb
If you take a hidden card and keep it in hand - I'd rule you don't have to show it to the other players inbetween.

By the way: By your post made me realize I forgot the "covered card" thing when explaining my one game in essen. We played with all open cards. Dankg.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno cathala
France
st pierre en faucigny
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In that situation, you are not obliged to show the card you got hidden.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.