Subject: action cards?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
robin dean
Netherlands
Helmond
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
I can't find anywhere in the rulebook when, and how many action cards you can draw. The only thing I find is when you can play them but never how you get them and how many. Confusing rulebook

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Fotland
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
Meow
mbmbmbmbmb
This part was a little confusing to me as well at first, but I believe this is how it should be done:

Draw 3 mutant action cards when you turn mutant, unless you have a mutation scar that tells you to draw more or less. After you play an action card, whether you succeed or not, you discard it and draw a new card to replace it.
Hope this helps :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robin dean
Netherlands
Helmond
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
Not really. What I mean is how you get your action cards when you are a human player. It only says that you play a action card but doenst mention how many action cards you have and you get these. Or do you just look through the action card deck and pick one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You always have the 4 action cards as a human. You choose one of them to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franz Borg
Sweden
flag msg tools
You do not draw them, they're always available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vor Zugzwang
msg tools
That is hilarious! I totally understand your question. The rulebook never tells you to pass out the Action Cards. Everyone, including myself, just knew/assumed that they needed to be passed out at set-up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.