Subject: Rules posted rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael B. Hansen
Denmark
Odense N
flag msg tools
badge
"duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck" Ralph Wiggum .....
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules for "Warrior Knights: Crown and Glory" are available here:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/warriorknights.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Röttig
Germany
Holzkirchen
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm at first glance the rules dont seem to change alot. I hope the scholar doesnt overload the game and makes it too tedious and a card-juggler. The Mission Variant is intersting but can easily be added by oneself. The king variant sounds very intersting tho, when i first started reading it i though "it would be cool to start playing as usually and then getting the king token" and thats what it is. Sounds promising to me .
The garrisons seem somewhat to be nothing more than an additional fortification . The Levies sound intersting lets see how they work in the game. That they raised the fate deck to 48 cards and allowing battling with up to 20 cards is good and was a necessity i think.
So far i hope the expansion wont be too expensive, for the fact what u get, but im looking forward to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
badge
You spin me right round, baby - Right round like a record, baby - Right round round round - You spin me right round, baby…
mbmbmbmbmb
Otto von Zobel wrote:
So far i hope the expansion wont be too expensive, for the fact what u get, but im looking forward to it.

It will cost $19.95 according to the FFG homepage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam McLean
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The site has been updated to say the expansion is now shipping, due on shelves around May 17th.

I took a look at the rules too, the best change is the larger Fate Deck and the additional neutral action cards that will allow more mercenaries and the ability to get larger armies somewhat quicker, but you need to be active on the mercenary draft.

As far as the rules not changing much, it is just an expansion, I'm glad the core game didn't really change, I do agree with you on the scholar varient though, I hope it doesn't bog the game down too much. It seems like a good idea but does have the potential to be tedious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.