Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Bettan
Canada
Cote St Luc
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I ordered a copy of wave 2 using a US shipping address. Before going to PayPal it confirmed a total of $80 but my PayPal account was billed 91.23, which leads me to believe that I was billed duty, despite the US shipping address.

Any suggestions on what would be the easiest way to correct?

EDIT: The contact options on the site for orders only has the option to change shipping address or cancel the order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Carnage994 wrote:
Hi,

I ordered a copy of wave 2 using a US shipping address. Before going to PayPal it confirmed a total of $80 but my PayPal account was billed 91.23, which leads me to believe that I was billed duty, despite the US shipping address.

Any suggestions on what would be the easiest way to correct?

EDIT: The contact options on the site for orders only has the option to change shipping address or cancel the order.

Definitely submit a support ticket. Those guys are a bit swamped right now (tickets are handled first in / first out), but that's the surest way to get the problem resolved. They'll be able to look up your individual account and there is a system in place so that your issue won't fall through the cracks.

merch.riotgames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Bettan
Canada
Cote St Luc
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can confirm that all is good, my PayPal account is now showing only $80.

And now the wait begins...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
EnigmaProphet wrote:
As a Canadian in the position of re-ordering from wave 2 at $8 USD cheaper then my first day wave 1 order, should I contact these guys for guidance or wait form you guys here?

Thank you

If you still 2an5 the game, then I wouldn't cancel. I'm confident we'll fix the order8ng/payment snafu to your satisfaction. It will just take a bit more time to get a plan in place.

Ultimately, though, it's your call to make. Your money isn't being held hostage or anything. You can cancel at anytime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.