9 Posts

Legends Untold» Forums » General

Subject: Mockup of Graphic design rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hugh Ducker
msg tools
mb
We are getting preview copies out to some reviewers, but in the meanwhile here's a mockup of the look and feel for the game.

Still working on improving the rules and producing some "how to play" guides.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HughDucker wrote:
We are getting preview copies out to some reviewers, but in the meanwhile here's a mockup of the look and feel for the game.

Still working on improving the rules and producing some "how to play" guides.

Let me help you with that...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
looks good! I hope the shipping and British pound don't make this a "no go" for Canadians.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claire
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Looking forward to the reviewers uploads of run through (ie. hopefully Ricky Royal-he was how I found out about this fab game) wow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev Young
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

[/q]
Let me help you with that...[/q]

WOW - thanks Jason, what did you have in mind?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev Young
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
In anything the weak pound will make this cheaper for everyone else outside the UK than they would normally expect. Those inside the UK will see no difference either, yes we will lose some by paying more for manufacturing in USD but we hope to offset this with volume discounts if we can get enough backers.

We will confirm details soon but last time I checked our fulfillment quote postage to Canada for the base game would be less than 10 CAD.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev Young
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
DragonFly90 wrote:
Looking forward to the reviewers uploads of run through (ie. hopefully Ricky Royal-he was how I found out about this fab game) wow

Thanks Claire, well a certain Mr. Royal is indeed receiving the first ever Review copy shortly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nessie76 wrote:

WOW - thanks Jason, what did you have in mind?

I was just reposting the image in a larger format!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev Young
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
haha, sorry misunderstood - thought you had some clever plan to help spread the word there!

Psst check the video section soon, there will be something there is a MUCH bigger format for you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.