Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
I am not a cyborg!
mbmbmbmbmb
In the siege stage description, item 3(p19):

Quote:
Instead of choosing order cards for the attacker's starting hand, each time [players must follow the steps described below...

Are ALL steps resolved during the attacker order? Meaning, do I move, assault, range attack etc. in the same phase without alternating with a defender order? This pretty much means that the attacker has done everything he can do in his very first turn. Is that correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Albricht
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
supamanu wrote:
In the siege stage description, item 3(p19):

Quote:
Instead of choosing order cards for the attacker's starting hand, each time [players must follow the steps described below...

Are ALL steps resolved during the attacker order? Meaning, do I move, assault, range attack etc. in the same phase without alternating with a defender order? This pretty much means that the attacker has done everything he can do in his very first turn. Is that correct?

Not exactly, attacker resolve only one order like in the normal game. But you need to follow the steps to determinate which order attacker have to execute.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manu
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
I am not a cyborg!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah ok

So the order is the priority and I always start at the top until I can execute one (and only one) valid command? So

1. Assault from one valid area. If not possible....
2. Move from one valid area. If not possible
3. Range fire from one valid area. If not possible...
4. Siege attack from one valid area. If not possible
5. Pass

Did I get this right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Albricht
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
supamanu wrote:
Ah ok

So the order is the priority and I always start at the top until I can execute one (and only one) valid command? So

1. Assault from one valid area. If not possible....
2. Move from one valid area. If not possible
3. Range fire from one valid area. If not possible...
4. Siege attack from one valid area. If not possible
5. Pass

Did I get this right?

Yes, remember that if you have for example some units on 2 areas in Assault Zone, the first order'll be assault, the second order also'll be assault (from another area), only after that you have to check move and so on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.