Hornet Leader: Carrier Air Operations» Forums » General

Subject: Random squadron selection web app rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andras Lajtos
Hungary
flag msg tools
Hi Everyone!

I have created a small web app to help in random squadron selection.
The app can be found here: http://hlcaorandomizer.azurewebsites.net/

Instructions:
Set up your game by selecting the campagin, service branch and campaign length.
Beside the basic campaigns, the following bonus campaigns available from www.dvg.com: Libya 2011, Egypt 2015, North Korea 2013 and Syria 2015.
After setting up your game, click on the 'Build Squadron' button. Your pilots will displayed on the screen. Under the list of pilots, you can see the extra SO points you get. A negative number means that you must pay extra SO.
You can reset the application by clicking on the 'Start Over' button. If you want to change only some attributes (for example, change the campaign length only) you can simply adjust the settings and click on 'Build Squadron' again.

I hope you will find this little app helpful. Any feedback are welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
btrhoads
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for sharing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elwyn Chow
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
I've been learning to program in .Net for work lately. Well done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Olsen
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I like how it calculates the SO points for you. Sure it's only a little arithmetic, but I hate book-keeping in games.

The only other feedback I can add is that when I play a long campaign I usually select a lot more Newbie and Green pilots to up the challenge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.