Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which means white males intimidating persons of color when they vote

Quote:
Trump has recently started encouraging his mostly white supporters to sign up online to be “election observers” to stop “Crooked Hillary from rigging this election.” He’s urging them to act as posses of poll watchers in “other” communities to ensure that things are “on the up and up.”

“Watch your polling booths,” he warned.

His supporters are heeding the call. “Trump said to watch your precincts. I’m going to go, for sure,” said Steve Webb, a 61-year-old carpenter from Fairfield, Ohio.

“I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said. “I’m going to go right up behind them. I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.”

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/10/15/donald-...

And of course the ever popular intimidation of your opponent and their workers
Quote:

On Thursday, a Fluvanna County resident stood outside Jane Dittmar's Palmyra campaign office to protest Hillary Clinton.

The protester, Daniel Parks, says that he hopes his protest encourages other Trump supporters to stand up for what they believe in.

"I'm just trying to provide a voice for someone who might be a closet supporter of Trump. Other people who are a little worried to speak out because of possible persecution," he said.

Parks stood outside the offices for almost 12 hours. Dittmar volunteers say that the protest was disturbing.

"If he wants to support his candidate that's fine, but don't come here and stare into the office all day," said Su Wolff, a Fluvanna County resident and Dittmar volunteer.

Parks was eventually joined by another protester, and Wolff said that the most troubling part of the protest was that both of them started to expose their firearms.

"He turned sideways to be sure that we would see that he has an open carry gun, which is legal, and is fine, but it's intimidating," she said.

http://www.newsplex.com/content/news/Legally-armed-protester...

We all should be terrified of what this mental midget (and others like him) are going to do when Trump loses. Actually think about it, this guy just spent about 12 hours just staring into the office while letting them know he was armed.

Congratulations Trump supporters you are bringing us back to the days when America was "Great". Well at least was "Great" for Straight White Males. Tell us, are you going to break out the fire hoses, police dogs, and ax handles to complete the motif?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
People who can’t speak American

How about we limit voting to people who can speak English?

Guess he's out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
so long as we're talking about voter intimidation, how about we include Mike Pence ordering state police to arrest voter registration workers based on approximately ten registration forms out of 45,000 missing a zip code
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
whistle Them 'fraudulent kind' WERE 'most' "probably" "Republican" registrants! surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Let' go back to the '80s... the 1880s

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's hard to take any of the Onion style articles very seriously when they open with this line
Quote:
Trump has recently started encouraging his mostly white supporters

How does he do that exactly ? Did a memo go out to all the folks named Bobby, Bruce, Taylor, Carter and such ?

Get the hell out of here. The GOP goes over and above trying to get minorities involved in their local campaign activities, even if it's just for appearances.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.