Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very entrepreneurial of him:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/10/14/moving-to-canada-to-...

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:

I see you have your escape route planned out all nicely. Wonder how Canada will feel about the influx of all the alt right bigoted cretins into their country.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Mostly made up of spare parts and sarcasm!
mbmbmbmbmb
After having wrapped themsleves up in the flag and claimesd they were the only true patriots for years first.

"While Cowards mock and Traitors flee"!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
Ferretman wrote:

I see you have your escape route planned out all nicely. Wonder how Canada will feel about the influx of all the alt right bigoted cretins into their country.

Stay where you are and fix your country. Don't look to us to pull your chestnuts out of the fire.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
Ferretman wrote:

Actually I'm one of those will will stand and fight....I'm just impressed at how well he's got his bases covered.

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Saw a commercial from Canada with some realtor up there offering to find homes for "American immigrants." Gotta love the ways people find to make money in any situation.

However, I would bet there will be almost zero Americans who actually move somewhere else after the election. Hear this kind of whiny shit all the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
Saw a commercial from Canada with some realtor up there offering to find homes for "American immigrants." Gotta love the ways people find to make money in any situation.

However, I would bet there will be almost zero Americans who actually move somewhere else after the election. Hear this kind of whiny shit all the time.

Although I have to agree with you that no one will actually leave, I am secretly pulling for a Trump victory so that the smarmy, self-righteous Barbara Streisand makes full on her promise to move to Australia!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
chrisnd wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

Although I have to agree with you that no one will actually leave, I am secretly pulling for a Trump victory so that the smarmy, self-righteous Barbara Streisand makes full on her promise to move to Australia!

That is why I actually mull voting for Trump.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.