Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corey Allen
United States
Humble
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check out the Seventh Annual Amish Mega Auction.

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE AUCTION

I have piled up so many games onto my trade shelf that it is time to purge to make room for new games... again!

Auction Rules & Other Details:
1) Games are listed in their approximate conditions
2) Games can be paid for via Paypal, CSI Giftcards, or cash at bgg.con
3) All bids are in whole US Dollars
4) Subsequent bids must be in increments of at least $1.00
5) Conditional bids will not be accepted (e.g. I bid $10 on the expansion if I win the base game also)
6) Do not delete your bids! I keep track of all bids entered and deleted. Deleting a bid will disqualify you from this and all future AMA's, as well as invalidating all the previous bids on the item. If you would like to retract a bid, please geek mail me, and we can strike out your bid.
7) A bulk marketplace item will be listed for BGG to get their 3%, as always.
8) Shipping costs listed for each item are for CONUS. Canada add $15 & other international will need to pay full shipping cost determined after auction closed.
7) *BoNuS* If you win multiple items, just take the highest shipping cost item and add $3 per additional item won for combined shipping.
9) *BoNuS* No shipping cost if you would like to pick up the game(s) from me at BGG.con, or pick them up from me in Houston.
10) BGG.con pickup will occur at the Virtual Flea Market Exchange (Normally on Thursday @ Innovation Ballroom)

11) Auction will end sometime on Sunday, October 23rd.
I will begin closing items around noon, starting with the items that have gone the longest since the last bid. Over the course of the day, I will be closing other items, roughly in the order of least-recent bid.
*Note: The above method is for anti-sniping purposes. If you want your bids to lock in earlier, please bid earlier

12) *SuPeR BoNuS* If you win multiple items, you get a discount!
2 Items Won -$1 off total price
3 Items Won -$2 off total price
4 Items Won -$4 off total price
5 Items Won -$7 off total price
6+ Items Won -$10 off total price

HOW MEGA, YOU ASK?
100+ Base Games

100+ Expansions, Promos & Out Of Print games!

... and many more!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Allen
United States
Humble
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please note that in this auction, items close in the order of least recently bid.

Any bids placed 1 week out (today) will likely close by the morning of the 23rd if no one has outbid you by then!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.