Subject: Extra Red Monument, no Red Meeple rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Timo Koop
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
mb
I bought the english version in Essen and in the red wooden parts bag there were 2 monuments and the action choice meeple is missing. Anyone else had that very small problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Huynh
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://stonemaiergames.com/about/replacement-parts/

Fill out the linked form!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Timo: With as many pieces as Scythe has, sometimes packing mistakes happen. It's an anomaly, not the norm--I'm sorry about this mistake in your copy. If you fill our our replacement parts form, my helper in Germany will send you the missing player token this week: http://stonemaiergames.com/replacement-parts/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Schuster
Germany
Bretten
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course you want a complete copy of the game.

But we actually found out you do not really need the action choice meeple for the red player, because he can take the same action again anyways.

Our red players stopped bothering to move that token at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Scholtanus
Netherlands
Beek (gem Montferland)
flag msg tools
Umbratus wrote:

But we actually found out you do not really need the action choice meeple for the red player, because he can take the same action again anyways.

He still can't use the Factory Card twice in a row. So if he (or she) visits the Factory, you need one at that point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Huynh
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reapersfault wrote:
Umbratus wrote:

He still can't use the Factory Card twice in a row. So if he (or she) visits the Factory, you need one at that point.

It's also helpful for other players to see what enlist bonus the red player may have activated for his neighbors. Not a huge deal because players usually say what bottom row action they are taking but just in case someone forgot to take their bonus until the very end of the red players turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reapersfault wrote:
That's incorrect. It's been established several times -- and I believe it's somewhere in the manual, though I don't have it in front of me to double-check -- that Rusviet's power applies to a Factory action card as well as the actions on their player mat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simo Ahava
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ryudoowaru wrote:
Reapersfault wrote:
That's incorrect. It's been established several times -- and I believe it's somewhere in the manual, though I don't have it in front of me to double-check -- that Rusviet's power applies to a Factory action card as well as the actions on their player mat.

Yep, page 21 (with the Faction abilities):
Quote:
The Rusviets push their people hard, day after day, to achieve their ultimate goal. While other factions let their infrastructure take a break from turn to turn, the Rusviet faction may choose the same section of their Player Mat as the previous turn(s). This ability also applies to a Factory card if you have one (see Factory section).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.