Subject: Very confused rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leonardo Teixeira
United States
Stroudsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I received my copy a couple of days ago and I'm very pleased with the component quality. The only issue which makes it unplayable for me at this point is that there is no pictorial list of the components. I'm so confused as to what is what on the component list that I can't even set up the game. I don't know what cards to use where on the setup. I hate the idea of putting away such a wonderful game because I can't even do the setup.

I would love for the designer or someone post the initial setup and do another runthrough since quite a few things seem to have changed since Rahdo made his play through. Spanish or English.

Thank you

Leo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ariel
Chile
Vina del Mar
V. Region
flag msg tools
If a game needs it, I feel forced to create and implement some variants.
mbmbmbmbmb

But pages 2 and 3 show the setup steps. They're not so hard to follow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For immediate help, see this diagram, whose image (see below) is pending approval was rejected on BGG. So, I uploaded it to my personal gallery. It's ugly, but it should answer your doubts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
leoesu wrote:
I received my copy a couple of days ago and I'm very pleased with the component quality. The only issue which makes it unplayable for me at this point is that there is no pictorial list of the components. I'm so confused as to what is what on the component list that I can't even set up the game. I don't know what cards to use where on the setup. I hate the idea of putting away such a wonderful game because I can't even do the setup.

I would love for the designer or someone post the initial setup and do another runthrough since quite a few things seem to have changed since Rahdo made his play through. Spanish or English.

Thank you

Leo

Had the same problem as you. Using pages 2 and 3 (look at the periphery of the board) helped a lot. Stay with it and read through the rules, and after a while it starts to make sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leonardo Teixeira
United States
Stroudsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
The link (the one posted pending approval) definitely seems like it will help. I'll try out later this week. Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
leoesu wrote:
The link (the one posted pending approval) definitely seems like it will help. I'll try out later this week. Thank you.
You're welcome! It was a quick, ugly attempt to get you the information you need. The image got rejected, so I'm uploading it to my personal gallery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anja wolput
Belgium
machelen
belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i bought this game at the fair in essen. and the rules are confused. i don't know where i put the cards... why isn't there a picture in the rules from the board with the cards placed on? and i missing also some cards... i hope that i get another game of this. i am not happy!

greets anja

leoesu wrote:

Thank you

Leo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion Greulich
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you very much - your picture helped a lot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! Thanks!
magrix wrote:
Thank you very much - your picture helped a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.