Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Having only played the intro campaign twice (once solo and once 3p), I'm curious about the number of wound cards provided in the game.

I'm sleeving my cards now, including LL for when I finally integrate it, and I'm trying to figure out if I really need to sleeve all 52 wound cards.

It seems like even in a 5 player game if you've gotten to where each player has 10 wound in their deck, you are seriously playing terribly and should give up.

Is this just my inexperience? I can't imagine trying to play with a deck that's 30% wounds (or more)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ali Cali
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are other threads with this question. If you have Lost Legion, then the extra wounds are necessary when playing the Volkare scenarios. Otherwise, you don't need all of them.

That said, and even before I got Lost Legion, I just sleeved them all anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko J
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
I think you should be able to handle most games with 5 sleeved wounds per player. I think 10 should be fine unless you're really fishing for wounds. I didn't count wounds for units here as they don't get shuffled. 10 wounds per player has a good chance of being enough for player+units though.

As said Volkaire needs his own wounds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny x
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I sleeved about half of the wounds and I've never come close to running out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I imagine it also depends on how many players you have. I doubt I'll ever play with 5 players. Thanks for all the feedback

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.