Subject: Questions... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karol Skoczylas
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi lads
Do I have to use all cards from my hand in my turn? If not, I don't understand the Stumble card...
Can I pick up or buy more monkey tokens or crowns or even backups?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georg Wolgast
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You have to play all the cards in your hand, however you can discard a Stumble card using discard effects to get around it.

I think you can pick up more than one of the same token, but I don't think it's mentioned in the rulebook either way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Dennen
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Yes, you must play all your cards each turn, including your Stumbles. The only way to avoid playing a card is with cards that allow you to discard cards, such as Sleight of Hand or Apothecary.

Every time you enter the Monkey Shrine, you can pick up one Monkey Idol, so if you enter it three times before any other players do, you can grab all three.

Yes, you can buy as many Market items as you want, including multiple Crowns if you wish or multiple Backpacks if you wish. Each Backpack allows you to pick up an extra artifact, so if you had the good fortune to have enough gold to buy both Backpacks from the market and had enough boots to run around collecting artifacts, you could have three artifacts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karol Skoczylas
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes I know about that all cards which u can use to discard another cards, but there is nothing on start
If we have only 2 keys and 2 backups in the box, so it could be easy to block other players, especially with keys...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
mbmbmbmbmb
It isn't by any means easy to buy multiple items. Getting gold is fairly challenging.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
adamw wrote:
It isn't by any means easy to buy multiple items. Getting gold is fairly challenging.

Unless you have the Treasure Map (+5 Gold). I made like 40-50 coins/vp in my latest game from that card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.