Thrift Thopter
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
I just discovered this by accident, and am wondering when it happened:
https://boardgamegeek.com/geeksearch.php?action=search&objec...

I'm not complaining. I like the idea of being able to list and rate each set individually. I was just wondering when this happened. The only thread I've found on this subject was in the forum of Magic: The Gathering – The Dark.

As I'm subscribed to the main game, and not that item I didn't know existed, I was kept in the dark on the subject, so for the benefit of others like myself, I just wanted to bring up the matter here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
I'm not so dumb I got a thumb But on the phone Apposable But in re-dealing on the daily road Superiority is nothing but A friendly man with monkey hands A friendly mom with monkey pawns
mbmbmbmbmb
Good eyes. I wanted to contribute images for the four duel deck sets I recently purchased, but they didn't have their own entries. Not sure when this diversity of entries happened, but appreciate its thoroughness.
Thanks for sharing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly, I think every expansion should have its own entry. If FFG's LCGs can, there's no reason for MTG to not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Benson
Japan
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see the Zendikar vs. Eldrazi Duel Deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.