United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
Come read my Arkham Horror stories on Twitter @ArkhamHorror
badge
Image courtesy of Smizmazmarlemagne
mbmbmbmbmb
To anyone lucky enough to have the game already, what are the dimensions of the tokens?

I'd particularly like to know how wide the chaos tokens are. I am considering designing a storage solution for them, so I'd like to make sure I don't make it too small. I can sort of get a sense of their size from the pictures, but an actual measurement would be much appreciated, especially if I have to wait until Nov/Dec for the game to be released widely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Gillette
United States
New Richmond
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rwinder wrote:
To anyone lucky enough to have the game already, what are the dimensions of the tokens?

I'd particularly like to know how wide the chaos tokens are. I am considering designing a storage solution for them, so I'd like to make sure I don't make it too small. I can sort of get a sense of their size from the pictures, but an actual measurement would be much appreciated, especially if I have to wait until Nov/Dec for the game to be released widely.

The battery in my calipers is dead so I cannot be too precise, but the chaos tokens are approx. one inch in diameter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The rwinder
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
Come read my Arkham Horror stories on Twitter @ArkhamHorror
badge
Image courtesy of Smizmazmarlemagne
mbmbmbmbmb
The Fallen wrote:

The battery in my calipers is dead so I cannot be too precise, but the chaos tokens are approx. one inch in diameter.

Thanks! Knowing the width more-or-less is good enough. The size of the LEGO bricks I'll use won't make for a tight enough fit for it to matter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.