Florent Leguern
France
Saint-Martin-d'Hères
flag msg tools
Groaning Grognard
badge
I float through life unharmed, depressed but fulfilled
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, after I discovered Space infantry (and more importantly, its nearing enhanced reprint), I'm quite happy I stumbled upon this little game too. The graphics are pretty good, and the rules seem easy and fun at the same time.

zak965 wrote:
Now the question is: do we really need *another* zombie game ? (...) The answer is YES if it's possible to add something new: and that's what I hope to realize.

That seemed engaging, because I was looking for something "small" in scope on the theme, but with enough flesh to make it a good game to pull out the closet from time to time. So, mister Creator, from the unprinted look of it, your own answer might well apply to me laugh

About the printing, what would be the best format for the map ? What's the ratio regarding the counters ? Isn't there a cover for the manual ? That's missing, to make a nice bound booklet cool

Anyway, I'll try to get all this done for next week-end, and I'll see if I'm up for a session/review.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gottardo Zancani
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
The Map has beed designed for 300DPI 21x27cm format, so it's possible to print it both on A4 or Letter.

Counters are 2cm x 2cm, 300DPI

And the cover of the manual is available here.

http://zak965.it/ZombieEnclave/cover.pdf

I hope you'll enjoy the game: let me know your comments/suggestions of course.

Zak

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.