$15.00
$20.00
$30.00
Charlie Brown
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools

Pegasus Spiele picked "Morels" up for European distribution last year. This is a 2 player game collection shrooms.

Now you can by a copy of this edition through Amazon to be shipped from Germany for less money than buying Morels here in the US (prime $25).

The Amazon 3rd party seller is M + L. It has a sensitive sliding scale but if the price goes up, keep this in your cart and wait for it to settle down as it always does. Also, they say there is 1 copy left but... more Amazon tricks.

Other than that I'm not sure what the difference (quality and otherwise) is between the two editions Morels and Fungi. I assume they are coming from the same Chinese card factory.

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ICF0IQQ?tag=article-boa...

BGG: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/122298/morels
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bock
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
A couple things to note. This version has only cards and no tokens. I prefer it this way as its so easy to transport. Others may want cards and chits, dunno.

Also, M + L ships other German released titles worth considering. I used them to order Port Royal and the first Port Royal expansion.

It takes a while to ship overseas to the US but I had no complaints.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WK Chen

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Dead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not dead. Still listed in Other Sellers column on the right side of page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WK Chen

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It was gone at the time I posted, but it reappeared. I grabbed a copy. Thanks, OP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Mader
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nabbed it. Morels was the first game I picked up in my journey to board game discovery, a year and a half ago. Still one of my absolute favorite two-player games - simple, mechanically thematic, tons of fun. I quite like the whimsical Morels artwork, but I'm glad to have this more realist (and just as beautiful) artwork too. Thanks OP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
Great Falls
Virginia
flag msg tools
+1 for M+L being good. I recently got a copy of Port Royal and it got to the east coast in a week (though it said it would take a few weeks.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Johnston
United States
North Liberty
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems to be dead again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Penny
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another +1 for M+L. I ordered Pi Mal Pflaumen and the Port Royal expansion and they got here (NJ) within a week. Unfortunately I ordered the Port Royal base game through someone else and it's not here yet... but hey, that expansion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.