$30.00
Inferno Echelon
msg tools
Hi everyone,

I am a game design student that has come up with a tabletop war game that is intended to use chess boards, chess pieces (and checkers pieces for one game-mode) and 6 sided die only for gameplay. The game is inspired by Krieg Spiel in that "communication" pieces are important for controlling one's army. There is a combination of ranged combat and piece capturing. The ranged combat involves destructable cover that allows for more complex fights. Lastly, each type of piece can itself represent one of a range of different pieces, creating more varied matches and strategies. I'd say that the game lies more on the "tabletop wargame" side of tabletop wargame/chess hybrids.

There's no artwork or anything at the moment. I've been using excel to play it. I was hoping to play(test) it by forum, if anyone is interested. The game supports two players, though if more were interested I can maybe run several games. There is a game mode which supports any even number of players, but that is a multiple session game mode where skirmishes determine who controls areas of a game map so I'm not sure if anyone wants to commit to that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.