Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jörg Müller
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I'm a bit confused by the icons on the Enterprise Leadership skill token (and worried, that I'm using it wrong):

The reference card says: "[..] add +3 to its Shields, +2 to its Attack, OR +1 to its Long Range Attack."

The token itself shows a Starfleet icon +3 (which is also used for displaying Defense).

Just to be sure: is the skill adding +3 to an existing Shield action, or does it raise the Defense of the crew member by 3?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance Kickstarter - February 2017
mbmbmbmbmb
It adds +3 to an existing Shields ability.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ Rimmer
msg tools
I have additional questions regarding this skill.

The reference card says: "[..] add +3 to its Shields, +2 to its Attack, OR +1 to its Long Range Attack."

Does this imply I can add both +3 to its Shields AND +2 to its Attack during same action? (or does the OR imply all three clauses are or-ed?)

Does this imply I can add both +3 to its Shields if for instance there was no Shield ability to begin with?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance Kickstarter - February 2017
mbmbmbmbmb
Only one of these 3 options is possible, so the "OR" counts for all 3 options.

Also, you can only use this card to add to an ability that already exists. So the +3 Shields wouldn't work if there were no Shields to begin with.

Thanks,

Andrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.